Notice of a training candidate's intent to cancel a registration must be made in writing to the training provider and is subject to the following terms:
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 8 to 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the obligated fee.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 7 days prior to the start date or after the commencement of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 100% of the obligated fee.
- One substitute is permitted per registrant for the entire course; daily substitutions are not permitted. Training provider be notified prior to the first day of the course when a substitution will occur.
- Training provider will also allow the registration fee to be applied to a different training provider sponsored course. This request must be made in writing, subject to approval by training provider, and can be used during a period of time not exceeding 18 months from the original course registration.
- Training provider reserves the right to cancel courses, change course location, change instructors, or change course content. In the event that a course must be canceled or the location of the course changed, registrants will be informed 21 days prior to the start of the course.
- In case of trainer's illness or other force de majeure circumstances that occurred less 21 days before the course, training provider will offer alternative dates for the course or full refund.
For other cases, training provider offers the complaints procedure.